The object of the game is not to be the last to arrive at the school and also to learn safety rules to and from school.
The equipment consists of a board, 1 die, 4 busses, and cards.
- Place the deck of cards face down on card pile, and place busses at bus lot.
- Each player should throw the die to see who goes first. The person who gets the highest number starts first.
- The first player throws the die and moves a bus to the number of spaces given on the die. (Start out at "Bus Lot".)
- Follow the instructions on the block you land on. For example, if your block says to pull a card from the card pile, you would pick the top card from the pile, read the question, and answer it to the best of your ability. If the other players agree with your answer you stay on that block and return card to bottom of pile. If the other players do not agree with your answer, you move back to the last square you were on and return card to bottom of pile. Then the next player would throw the die, etc. The panel of players has to agree on the correct answers.
- Players 2, 3, and 4 follow same instructions as #4.
- If there are only 1 or 2 players, the rules still apply.
- Whoever arrives first to the school is the winner.
- Players 2, 3, and 4 can then continue playing to see who arrives to school 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.